One of the sights of Vyshkovo is its church built in the 14th century, which is covered with steep pitched-roof, and on its western end there is a quadruple tower. Its present form was finalised after the 1789 monumental reconstruction. Beside the church, there is an 18th-century belfry covered with a pointed top, with a balcony under the roof.
The wooden ceiling of the nave is decorated with folk decorations, geometric and ornamental motifs, colourful birds, which were painted by Antal Váli from Nyitra County in 1789. The church surrounded by a more than one metre thick stone wall was also the venue of historical events; the population of the settlement flew to this church at war times. There are numerous flowers, rose bushes and rare species of trees in the churchyard of the fortified church.