Hungarian Tourism Council of Zakarpattya

e-mail:turisztikaitanacs@gmail.com, Tel.: +38 099 26 23 820, 90202 Berehovo, str. Kryva 6

The reformed church of Vyshkovo

One of the sights of Vyshkovo is its church built in the 14th century, which is covered with steep pitched-roof, and on its western end there is a quadruple tower. Its present form was finalised after the 1789 monumental reconstruction. Beside the church, there is an 18th-ce...

Tovább

Wooden Church in Kolochava

One of the finest pieces of wooden architecture of the area is the Greek Catholic Holy Spirit wooden church in the settlement of Horb, Gorb, which belongs to the village of Kolochava, Alsókalocsa. The Boyko-type church, according to the inscription above the door, was erected in ...

Tovább

Reformed Church of Khust

It is one of the oldest churches of our region that was built by the Catholic at the end of the 14th century. The inhabitants of the town converted to the Reformed faith very early, already in 1523 owing to the activity of János Huszti Lovász, the preacher. The church was...

Tovább

The Uzhok wooden church

On the outskirts of the village, the Greek-Catholic wooden church, erected in honour of St. Michael, is one of the most interesting buildings of ecclesiastical architecture, with characteristic features of the baroque style. The structure has a longitudinal axis; the building, as well as the roof...

Tovább

The reformed church of Tiachiv

<p>The reformed church of Tiachiv was built in the 13<sup>th</sup> century, and it became the property of the Reformed people in 1546. Significant reconstructions were carried out on it in the 18<sup>th</sup> and 19<sup>th</sup> centuries, and in 1810 a q...

Tovább

The Muzhiyevo ruined temple

The one-nave stone temple named after St. John the Baptist was built at the turn of the 13th and 14th centuries, and it might have been one of the most beautiful churches of the area. Its founder was probably Elisabeth, mother of Hungarian King Louis the Great. The settlemen...

Tovább

The wooden church in Yasinia

The Strukovska wooden church in Yasinia built at the beginning of the 19th century is an outstanding creation of the Transcarpathian Hutsul architecture. The layout of the building is in the form of a cross, its squat quadrilateral tower changes into an octagonal one, around which a fa...

Tovább

The rotunda or round church of Horiany

One of the ornaments of medieval churches of Transcarpathia is the rotunda of Horiany, which is considered to be the most beautiful Romanesque monument in the area. The round church was probably built in the 11th century, and reconstructed in the 15th century. This was the t...

Tovább

The Kostryno wooden church

<p>The Kostryno wooden church is one of the most characteristic representatives of classical Boyko architecture.The Orthodox church in the centre of the village was built in 1645 in the East-Galician Sianky. It has been standing in its present place since 1703, where it was sanctified in ho...

Tovább

 Reformed Church in Csetfalva

Reformed Church in Csetfalva

One of the most beautiful building in the village, the local folk architecture was built in the medieval period the wooden belfry four with pinnacles stands in front the church was built in the 18th century. The decoration of the church was formed in the 15th century, the painted faceted ceiling ...

Tovább

Kiadványok

Kiadványok


Top 10 Transcarpathia


Subscribe to our newsletter


Partnerek

KMKSZ

BGA